Two drifters, off to see the world,
There's such a lot of world to see,
We're after the same rainbows end,
Waiting 'round the bend,
My Huckleberry friend,
Moonriver and me...
Today was the last day day of school before mjc's study break. Well, what do you think? We're only left with 10 days to Prelims. Then, back to school for a while and then back to long study break and the finally to A's, followed by leaving MJC. Leaving MJC. That is something to be sad about. And that is what has been bothering me this week. I dreaded going home this week because I know when i go home, tomorrow will come sooner and then Friday will reach sooner and then we are off for our study break. And we will not be able to sit as a class anymore. I'm so used to have them by my side, that I don't want to leave them.
That shows how much I really appreciate their presence. Each one of them. That is why when i was reading the little little messages on the blue piece of paper, I teared. It is too sad just to think of me, leaving mjc.
And the simple reason for that is: I really found my true self.
Thank you teachers and friends for assisting me in my studies.
& to my friends who were patient enough to put up with me during my moody, merepek times.
& for accepting me as i am.
& for being your true self.
May we persevere till the end.
And achieve our goals! :)
Till here,
Asmirah wishes you all the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment