buongiorno,
Today was a hot plus windy day. It rained in the north, and i missed it. It didn't rain in the east, so I didnt miss anything.
Today, as I was waiting for the bus, I was disturbed by a teenage girl who was speaking so loudly to the boyfriend, i guess. I can't stand loud voices esp at public places. It makes me feel annoyed. Well, even though I was annoyed, I managed to ignore her by focusing on the lyrics of the songs that I was listening to. And then, Zee's song was stuck in my head. Bitter Heart.
Well, anyway, I didn't feel too good today because of the mixed feelings in me. On top of that, I thought i was going to fall sick but no, i didn't. I hate this. I hate it when I'm feeling this way because it makes me want to eat a lot of peanuts and sour food. And these are not healthy at all.
Whatever it is, I did enjoy enjoy my day! Because of my funny gp teacher who loves being sarcastic. Heeee. :))
"Before I start my lesson, I would like to ask you guys one question.
Do you think I look good with specs in class?"
Do you think I look good with specs in class?"
*chuckles coming from the class*
"Because, seriously, your (points to people) handwriting tortures me"
Hah. For once, I thought he was being serious by asking us a personal question. But that really was something different, coming from him.
Oh well, it's time for me to prepare for revision.
So, ciao!
ps. gunawan is back from indonesia. is that something to be happy about?

No comments:
Post a Comment