Jul 18, 2009

IM ENERGETIC

Good Day!

Well, today, i met my favourite jogger at yishun hill in the morning. We talked for a brief second. And I think he was trying to find the opportunities to train me. Heeee! :) However, I had to go back home to prepare for my supervised study programme at Yishun FSC as per normal.

Today was the day I told my student about me taking a break from the tuition. Just what I would expect from a child, my student just brushed off the topic. Well, good for me. Oh yeah, I have to buy for her something. :)

Immediately after tution, I headed to yishun library to do some of my work. It's tiring to do 2 Chem MCW papers at one go. :(

So, now I'm going to take a nap before going off for dinner. Or, shall i say, late lunch!

Ciao!

ps. weird tone. weird expression.

1 comment: