I made a new friend last 3 weeks and i find her really interesting. Like, seriously. When i mentioned sth, she would see it from a point of view that is totally different from mine. hence, the humour, following her answer. hah. well, im just sharing. anyway, i went for lunch with her. really really nice of her to invite me for short lunch. :)
So, I have just completed my S&T readings which is totally useless. okay, maybe only 9% of it is useful. But the rest are just plain factual. And now, i know why people always avoid S&T questions. Because it is just too broad, and it can get a little too boring after some time.
Oh, and you know Creative has this new mp3 player model? i just checked it out but it will cost me $3oo plus. so, haha, im so not gonna buy it. But I really feel like holding a new gadget! :D
-

No comments:
Post a Comment